Acceptance of an AK Consultants quote or proposal (verbally, electronically or written) means that the client agrees to abide by the AK Consultants terms and conditions. If you have any quires or concerns, please contact us for further clarification.
1. Payment terms are strictly 14 days from the date of issue unless another agreement is negotiated.
2. Late payments may incur fees, without further notice.
3. In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency, you will be liable for all costs in full.
4. The quotation remains valid for a period of 3 months from the date of first issue. After 3 months has elapsed the quote may be reviewed and updated if needed. The quote is subject to changes in price fluctuations and other fees/costs that may have been unforeseeable in the initial quotation.
5. If AK Consultants have provided a ‘fee estimate’ rather than a quote, then the invoice issued may exceed the fee estimate by up to 10%, Variations greater than 10% will be negotiated with the client.
6. At AK Consultant’s discretion up to 10% can be added to cover the costs of fees incurred by AK Consultants on behalf of the client. These fees may include Laboratory fees, title fees, Dam/Water Licence application fees, etc
7. AK Consultants supports and endorses the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and will comply with these principles whenever personal information, as defined by the Act, is collected by us.