AK Consultants Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of an AK Consultants quote or proposal (verbally, electronically or written) means that the client agrees to abide by the AK Consultants terms and conditions. If you have any quires or concerns, please contact us for further clarification.
1. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of issue unless another agreement is negotiated.
2. Late payments may incur fees, without further notice.
3. In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency, you will be liable for all costs in full.
4. The quotation remains valid for a period of 3 months from the date of the initial estimated quote. After 3 months has elapsed the quote will be reviewed and updated if needed. This estimate is subject to changes in price fluctuations and other fees/costs that may have been unforeseeable in the initial quotation.
5. 10% will be added on top off all costs AK Consultants incur on behalf of the client.
6. AK Consultants supports and endorses the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and will comply with these principles whenever personal information, as defined by the Act, is collected by us.